- Contents are provided as information only and do not constitute advice.
- Any law referred to is subject to change and may have changed between publication and the time you read this blog.
- Consult an expert or lawyer before making any decision related to anything discussed in this blog.
- Any interpretation of the law is as accurate as possible but errors may occur. I would, of course, welcome corrections.
- Any advertising which might appear on this blog is placed by WordPress and/or its partners. I have no control over or input into such advertising and the appearance of any advertising shall not be deemed to constitute any endorsement or approval of its contents by me.
- Do not ask for legal advice when posting a comment.
- Submitting a comment does not create a solicitor/client relationship and the contents of your comment might not be privileged.
- Comments are not monitored, moderated, selected or modified. However, any comment may be deleted without notice and at the sole discretion of the blog administrator.
© Rossa McMahon, except for quoted and linked-to materials and where indicated.